starting with japan...

Monday, June 26, 2006

SLEEPY

I am so very tired this morning. The alarm was set for its usual time, but my eyelids were far too heavy upon its ringing to rise. So, I snoozed for an hour. I tend to be against this alarm clock function, because, as with many things in life, it is a slippery slope and really who can hit snooze just once? But, sometimes the need arises, and I don't think that getting to bed at 4am on Sunday morning helped. So, this Monday morning is slow. And the sluggish speed is only intensified by this rain. Ah, this rain. It seeps into the brain and makes me more tired. Must somehow in the next ten minutes, find the energy needed to teach fruit to fifty four year-olds. I can't wait until nap time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free counter