starting with japan...

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Edible Letters

If anyone has read The Phantom Toll Booth, maybe you will know what I am talking about:

I read that book when I was younger and one of the very few things that I remember from it, aside from the land of the Duldrums, were the edible letters. The thing about these edible letters, that the main character What'shisface eats, is that they are described in such vivid detail. I am assuming so at that is, because, that is pretty much all that stuck. They were crunchy yet, juicy and left a permanent longing in my head to find something with the consistency that I envisioned when I first read the book. Well, I just wanted to make the random anouncement, that the search ends in Japan, for I have found it in the pears here. They are amazing. And the juicy crunch is incredible, matching, side from the Orange flavor, all my imagination could have expected to find based on the memory of a childrens book. I hope for your sake, that they find their way to a kitchen near you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free counter