starting with japan...

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

for a grand total of 15k

I managed to run my third 5k this weekend in Kamitonda and it really is amazing what a little training can do. Don't get me wrong, my time is no better really than when I first started running, but the overwhelming feeling of nausea and urge to purge is gone. In fact these runs are becoming somewhat enjoyable. Factor in the free shirt and goodie bag and it could be said I almost look forward these particular Sunday mornings. More importantly, the rest of the day is open for onsen relief and guilt free mass consumption of oishi food and drink. My new favorite after-run treat is Ume Shu (a plum liquor of sorts) in a single serving, easy pop-top jar, floating Umeboshi included.


aw, look at that pudgy hand


cheering on the real runners outside of Pete's house (and by real runners, I refer to the ones who actually ran a marathon)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free counter